Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Sunday, 23 April 2017

New Makeup Buys: Spring 2017

After my successful Lent Project 10 Pan I've treated myself to some new makeup bits that Im super excited to play around with.
I tired not to go too crazy and aimed to get things I needed, or that I wanted to try to review, but it was over 6 weeks of no makeup buying so that helps me justify some of the not so necessary buys ..... also Superdrug has 3 for 2 going on.

Barry M Matte Lip Paint - 182 (£4.99)
Im really enjoy the Barry M lip paints (lipsticks) and was super excited to see they have now added matte to their ever growing range of finishes.
Obviously I had to get a nude, although I am interested in trying some of the other shades because so far I really like this formula, it goes on smoothly and for the most part is really comfortable, I do find it feels a little dry after a few hours but its nothing major.
Barry M Colour Correcting Wand (£4.49)
My current undereye correctly is on its last legs so I picked this up after being fairly underwhelmed by the choices of yellow concealer available in Superdrug. I've tried this a couple times and am super happy so far with how well it colour corrects while also being really light, this is something I want to play with more before I do a full review for you all.

Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick - Plum Sensation (£2.99)
This is a matte finish deep(ish) plum shade which apples a lot smoother to the lips than it does when swatched which was a pleasant surprise. I wore this last night and loved the colour, but didn't love that it wears away kind of patchy, although for the price you can't really complain.
Collection Primed & Ready Mattifying Pore Minimiser Primer (£4.99)
I used up my primer in my project pan because it wasn't a step a typically did, but I decided while using it that I wanted to experiment with primers so I picked this one up because it is mattifying it. I love it, it is silicony which has/is taking some getting use to but I just find what everyone says is true when you use primer, my makeup goes on so smoothly.

MUA Skin Define Matte Perfect Foundation - Natural Ivory (£4)
MUA Transparent Pressed Setting Powder (£4)
I'll be honest, both these I got just because I hadn't seen either before and I wanted to review them all for you.

Primark P.S. Lipstick - Desert Sand (£0.90)
Literally no justification here, it was a nude lipstick that cost less than £1.
It is an orange, terracotta nude and nothing too similar to other things I own, I like the formula because its creamy I just need to test out the colour more to see how I feel about it.
Primark P.S Lip Liner Pencil - Bombshell (£1)
When I went to Primark I had a bright, neon pink lipstick on but didn't have a lipliner that really went with it so when I saw this I had to try it, because I really like the Primark lip liners, they are creamy and not drying at all, and it seems like a good match.
 
I hope you liked seeing what I've picked up lately, and I look forward to reviewing some of these for you guys

Livv
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx