Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Thursday, 7 January 2016

First Impressions: Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner


The amount of people I saw raving about this eyeliner when it first came out was unreal, but since its launch I have seen a fair few people say that they dont get on with it.
With these mixed reviews I was very pleased to try out the sample we got in last months Birchbox.
I knew that it was a long lasting gel liner that was designed to be really easy to apply and the packaging came with instructions about how to apply it but I was so confused when it came to me first using it and it took me longer than I care to admit to get product out.
The full size has a twistable bottom to get the product out which is much more user friendly but for the sample you have to squeeze it to get anything out and this is what took me a minute to understand.
Application was not as easy as I expected it to be, my line didn't look neat at all and I couldn't do a wing. When you squeeze the product out you are left with an overhanging lump of gel liner which, when you try to draw it on, is not creamy enough to do the perfect line with.
On the plus side it is a really long wearing eye liner that is fairly easy to remove.
I will give this another go to see if my opinion on it changer to a slightly more positive one but right now, after one use, I cant see myself wanting to buy the full size.

Talk to you soon,
Livv
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx