Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Saturday, 19 December 2015

Recent Empties November-December 2015

It's been a while since I shared my rubbish with you all and recently I have finished some products that I wanted to share what I thought of them with the internet.
Teoxane Perfect Skin Refiner, Skin Renewal Cream
So sad this is gone, I got this sample in a Glossybox and I loved it. It was a night cream containing a few different acid based ingredients to resurface, renew and help clear your skin. Because of the acids it is really good for people with oily skin like myself. I also found it light enough that I didn't have to worry about putting too much on and could still wake up to really soft skin. If it wasn't so expensive I would definitely buy the full size.
TRESemme Freeze Hold Hair Spray
This is my favourite hair spray, it has such a strong hold but you can still brush your hair, although it does go a little crispy if you use a lot. I like to pick this up when it's on offer because otherwise it is about £5-£6 a can, however it's kind of worth it because it lasts so long.
St Ives Apricot Scrub
As a face scrub I hate it.
As a body scrub it wasn't too bad.
I found this far too abrasive to use on my face, which is where it is meant to be used. Even after I had fully cleaned it off and washed my face I was left with peeling skin, and that's not pretty. But like I said is was a nice body scrub I just wouldn't buy I again.
Sass Intimate Purifying Cleanser
Not something I would buy myself, I got it in a Glossybox. I felt it was kind of pointless, I have never had an issue with normal shower gel and it is just effort to use this and then a regular shower gel for the rest of your body. It didn't smell pretty, it was really thin and it didn't make many bubbles, I'm happy it's gone.
Body Shop Mango Whip Body Lotion
I'm all about the mango scent, it just smells amazing and you are left smelling just as good. It sinks in pretty face which I'm a fan off. The only think I hated was the travel sized packaging because it was so hard to get the product out.
TRESemme Volume & Fullness Shampoo
I didn't find this gave me any volume, however my hair felt so clean and not just on the first day but also the second.
TRESemme Luxurious Moisture Conditioner
This made my hair really soft and manageable, it just felt so nice and hydrated with a great shine.
I will for sure buy both the shampoo and the conditioner again when i find them on offer.
LOreal Mythic Oil Hair Mask
Won't be buying this in full size, I just didn't enjoy it. My hair didn't feel nourished in any way - conditioners do a better job. It DoD leave my hair smelling like the product,but I hate the smell - this was just a sample fail.
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
Everyone raves about this and now I can see why. It removes makeup like a dream, doesn't hurt my eyes and leaves my skin feeling so clean it's crazy. It was more work than a cleansing water and I was fairly messy with it so I only used it when I was going to wash my hair but regardless of that I really liked it and would want to use it again.
Side note: I only used the muslin cloth once and found it wasn't for me, because it was white it just got covered in makeup and even after going in the washing machine it is still stained orange/brown.

Hope you liked this little look through my emptied products,
Talk soon
Livv
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx