Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Wednesday, 8 July 2015

NYC Color Wheel - Rose Glow

This was one of the many products I have on a very, very long makeup wish list.
For years I have searched for this and finally found it on Fragrance Direct in January but, sadly, when it arrived I was let down.
 
The reason for my disappointment is the neutral tone of the blush, I had only seen it used by girls who have paler skin tones than I do.

For those starting to play with makeup I think this would be a good blusher to try because it is a non-offensive shade that will go with all makeup looks and is very affordable.
 
Although I said I don't like it on my skin that's not to say I don't think it will be pretty on anything from pale to medium skin tones.
It's just not my cup of tea.

It's fairly soft and has good pigmentation so for like £3 it's pretty good.

Not only would this be a nice natural blush I think for those brave ones among you it would be a nice contour.
Hope you enjoyed this review, I hope you understand that although it didn't work for me that's not to say you won't find it enjoyable.

Love
Livv
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx