Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Tuesday, 14 July 2015

First Impressions: Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara - Black Satin

Glossybox sent this as a sample over 2 years ago and I have had I just sat, completely unopened, in a box waiting for me to try it. And seeing as I was sick of my current mascara I decided to give this little guy a go and tell you my first thoughts from just using it once.
This is supposed to be a 4 in 1 mascara that adds volume, length, curl and care to your lashes.
1.Volume
I didn't notice thicker lashes, I felt they looked more fluffy. I think this was thanks to the hourglass Esq shaped brush - the maps between the balls of bristles helped stop the lashes stick together, also the fact that although it looks wet but actually isn't helps.

2.Length
Naturally I like to think that I have long lashes they just seem to be quite fair towards the ends, but this really enhanced the length and made them look amazingly long.

3.Curl
I have to say that I did notice a curl added to my lashes which held for most of the day.

4.Care
So far I have only used this once so i can't rate it for care but I found it really easy to remove which was a bonus for my lashes.

From first use I think I will really enjoy this sample and if I could justify it I think I would splurge on the full size.

Lots of love
Livv
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx