Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Wednesday, 10 June 2015

June 2015 Glossybox - The Festival Edit

Festival season is almost upon us, and to celebrate this Glossybox has provided us with 5 beauty products they deem perfect for festivals.
I'm pleased to say that this month they seem to have stuck very well to the theme and all of the products are ones that I would either pact or use before hand to get myself ready - they would also be perfect to take on holiday if your not going to any festivals.

Monu Spa
Rosewood Reviving Mist
This herbal scented skin pick me us is a spray on skin cooler for 'dull, stressed or flushed' skin.
Although the herbal scent is not for me, I do like this. I think it is quite nice to have by the pool on holiday, or just keep in your hand bag throughout the summer.  It is a quick fix and not something that will cool you for hours but these sorts of sprays are nice instant refreshments.

Glossybox
Flash Tattoos
These flash tattoos are an exclusive design for Glossybox, they are meant for your wrist but could also be worn on the ankle or even made into rings.
I'm really excited to try these out, I think they look so pretty when I have seen other people wear them so I hope I can rock them just as well. They seem quite short so they are not going to go all the way around your wrist, which I would have preferred, but they are still all really pretty. I can see myself wearing all these, apart from maybe the Glossybox logo ones, I might find a cute place for them but right now I think their best use will be to test whether or not you are allergic to them.

Halo
Fragrance Free Facial Wipes
These are travel friendly make up wipes, great for sensitive and 'sunned-out' skin.
I'm actually going to Berlin for a few days in just over a week and these will be perfect to bring to remove my makeup.I have never heard of this brand but it looks cute so I look forward to trying these.

Kueshi
Anticellulite Booster
A lotion containing ingredients(and antioxidants) to help the stimulation of blood circulation to tone your skin and fight dimples.
I have always thought of these lotions to be a bit of a gimmick however I will give this a shot and see if it works for me.

Essence
The Gel Nail Polish - 4 Ever Young A long lasting - up to a week to be precise - with an amazing shine. 
I love this color (4 ever young) it is a watermelon red pink that it bound to brighten your summer. For the price I definitely want to try other colours in the range, I'm just excited to see showing it actually wears for.

You know I am really happy with the box this month, not just because they really stuck to the theme 

Hope you all liked it as much as I did
Love
Livv
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx