Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Tuesday, 7 April 2015

An Oldie but a Goodie; No7 Natural Blush Cheek Colour - Coral Flush

This was one of the first blushers I ever got and to this day I still love it.
My one is in the old packaging but I have checked and you can still get it, the colour is the same, the only difference is that the packaging seems less flimsy.
I find that this is not the softest blush, but this doesn't have to be a bad thing. I know often people talk about how great and soft a product is, but sometimes when a product is soft it can just crumble away. This is really pigmented, in a natural way that helps reduce the look of too much blush.
The colour is not something I often gravitate towards, its a really natural rose toned coral that is the perfect "I don't know what blush to wear" shade, it is also really good for a natural look, or for school - I used this in one of my back to school looks.
Like I said this was one of my first blushers, and unlike others of my first make up purchases, I would really recommend this, it blends nicely, suitable for a range of skin tones, has light shimmer for a natural finish and is really long lasting both in the pan and on the face.

The price of £8 might seem a bit much, especially if you are younger,  but boots often has £3 off No7 make up coupons so you can get it for £5.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my thoughts on this blusher
Love
Livv
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx