Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Friday, 13 March 2015

Superdrug Dry Shampoo

At £1.99 each for a 150ml bottle, and honestly they are always on offer for 2 for £1 of buy 1 get 1 free, these are such a bargain the can seem like a very tempting choice when you are in need of dry shampoo. But, from trying these out a few times I have to say I am not a fan.
 I love the packaging, each can is its own color with their own girl sketched onto it and there is a slight shimmer to all of the cans.
And trust me these smell amazing, especially the volumising one, it smell like holidays.
Although the blend into the hair well, which I expected from the cocoa brownie one but was surprised to see how easy the white from the volume one blended in without leaving any ashy patches.
I hate how they make my hair feel.
It leaves it feeling kind of waxy and gross, not clean and fresh.

I avoid using these as much as possible.
Not having to use these is an incentive to wash my hair.

If you want to see if these work for your hair  would recommend one of the travel size bottles you can get.
Considering how cheap this was I don't think it was too much a waste of money and Im happy I gave them a go because I love trying new things to find cheaper alternatives for basic products.

Talk to you soon
Love
Livv
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx