Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Friday, 6 March 2015

17 Supreme Shine Lipsticks

I first stumbled upon these lipsticks when  had a money of coupon and Im so glad I did because I would never have got found them other wise - for some reason I always seem to by pass the 17 lip products.
Left: If You Please, Right: Rich
For the most part I really like the formulation, they apply so smoothly I feel comfortable applying them without a mirror. They have a cream finish so there is a bit of shine but nothing like I would expect for something branded as Supreme Shine, but Im more into the cream than the shiny finish so its all good for me. I will say that after a few hours on the lips and the color has started to fade they get really dry feeling which is a bit uncomfortable so I do need some lip balm.
Left: If You Please, Right: Rich
I got two of the brighter, bolder shades and honestly have no clue what the other shades are like but Im sure theres some pinks, nudes and a red - the normal.
If You Please - this is a standard fuchsia lippy it is a touch sheerer than some others I have but it is still bright and bold, and perfect for summer and winter.
Rich - A bit more of a brave shade than I normally go for, Rich is a vampy red with a touch of purple about it - even through it looks a brown in the bullet. 
Left: If You Please, Right: Rich
The chrome effect packaging is beautiful, and shockingly doesn't really get finger printy. But the ugly stickers that are a pain to remove take away from them somewhat.
Doing this review has reminded me how much I enjoy these, well the pink one the vampy shade is a bit out of my comfort zone, I really need to make an effort to not just use these more but see if there are any more shades in the range that appeal to me.

Hope you enjoyed
Love
Livv
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx