Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Sunday, 22 March 2015

March Glossybox 2015 - Step into Spring

This box is all about getting ready for spring, and although it is still quite cold here in England Im looking forward to the warmer weather and getting some use out of these products.
Something that I am really happy about it that the products really go with the theme.
NAOBAY
Moisturising Peeling
Im quite interested in giving this a go actually. It seems to be a soft exfoliant for the face the removes dull skin to brighten the complexion to get your skin ready to work the 'luminous' skin trend and perfect for 'minimal' make up.
NAOBAY is a natural and organic brand, and it smells like it - I just cant deal with these natural sightly herbal scents. I love that the lid is wooden but Im not sure I see the point... can you recycle it when you have finished with it?
Full Size = 100ml - £13.71
Essence
Lash Princess Volume Mascara
Again with the mascara, its another one to add my draw of backups.
Although it will be a while before I get into this I am really interested in the 'cobra' head shaped wand it has but I haven't opened it to see what it actually looks like.
The packaging is cute, if not a bit kiddish. And obviously I love the name.
Full Size = 12ml - £3.30
Dove Advanced Hair Series
Youthful Vitality Shampoo & Conditioner
I really appeachiate that they sent us both the shampoo and the conditioner so we can try them out together, and not just that they are in travel friendly 50ml bottles so you can either save them for a summer get away, or put them in your shower/bath and use them a few times to see how you like them.
I don't really understand the whole ageing hair thing, but whatever.
Full Size = 250ml - £5.99
Sample Size = 50ml - £1.19 (each)
ncLA
Nail Lacquer - Like...Totally Valley Girl
Before opening my Glossybox I had never heard of this brand but it seems to be a 5 free brand, and Im not going to sit here and pretend that I know what that means but it seems to be a good thing.
The color is a beautiful bubblegum, baby pink that Im sure will not just be something I will wear in spring and summer but can see it becoming one of my when in doubt nail polish's.
And for some reason the bottle is really pleasing for me.
Full Size = 15ml  - £13
Sleek MakeUP
Pout Paint - Lava
A drug store alternative to the OCC Lip Tars, these are crazy pigmented lip stains that you can mix with one another or wear alone.
The color I got was a bright orange that I am going to try to brave on its own, but if that fails Im sure I could mix it with a nude lip stick.
Full Size = 8ml - £4.99

I hope you liked your Glossybox as much as I liked mine
Love
Livv
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I received this months box also! I was really happy with what i received this time and its my second box! This months is much better than the lasts!

    Shareena | Forever You

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx