Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Sunday, 18 January 2015

January Glossybox 2015 - Fresh Start Must Haves

Glossybox have definitely kicked the year off on the right foot with this box of 5 full size treats to update and add to your beauty regime.

MeMeMe
Eye Line Pencil - Clay
Long lasting, extra soft and glides on without pulling on the skin this is the perfect day to night staple.
Im kind of over the whole brown eye liner thing for now, but I will try this more for formulation to see if this is something that I am going to want to get other shades off. I hope it works better on my eyes that it does on my hand because I was able to rub the swatch right off even after leaving it 10 minutes to set.
Full Size = 1 Pencil - £4

Kicka K New York
Colorluxe Powder Blush - Romantic
A loose powder blush - without the mess. An easy to apply loose blusher with a soft, powder puff applicator to stop the powder explosion at the bottom of your bag.
I dont know about mess free, mine seems to be leaking the pretty pink coral powder held within the cheap feeling pot. The powder puff is super soft but I cant seem to work out how to get product out. This is not packaging everyone will like because some will see it as unhygienic, and you cant really but this right over liquid/cream foundation.
Full Size = 5g - €8.95 (£7)

Jelly Pong Pong
All Over Glow
Perfect for problem free with its oil free formula this is a gel packed with micronized pearlescent pigments that catch the light without being overly glittery.
I really want to get in to highlighters more and have been looking to find some good ones, this sounds really promising and the packaging is super cute. It is a touch gold toned but I think it will look really nice with pink blusher.
Full Size = 15g - £10

Kueshi Natural & Pleasant Cosmetics
Revitalizing Face Toner
Chamomile, aloe vera and caldendula all work to calm and rehydrate the skin in this natural toner.
In the past I have never really seen the point in toners but I don't want to use this fairly consistently for at least a month to see if I notice any changes with my skin as a result.
Full Size = 200ml - €10.70 (£8.36)

Naked Lips
Orgaic Lip Balm - Superfruits
Sweet tasting and full of anti-oxidant rich fruits to leave the lips nourished and subtly sheeny.
A organic lib balm seems to be something that everyone gets from a beauty box at some point or another and this is my box to get one. The smell Im not super keen on but other than that it seems just like your basic lip balm. Nothing about this seems unique or unlike anything I already own.
Full Size = 1 Lip Balm - €5 (£3.91)

Happy New Year to you all
Love
Livv
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx