Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Monday, 17 November 2014

Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara

Out of all the mascaras I have tried I think this is the one I have had the biggest change of feeling towards.
When I first started using it I felt it did nothing for my lashes becasue it had a really weird formulation that was wet but it almost wanted to be dry. So once I had given it some time to dry out I found I really did love it.
The effect it gave my lashes wasn't the normal, slightly clumpy, dramatic look I go for. Rather it was a really pretty naturally amazing lash look. Because I used it when I was a bit dryer it allowed my lashes to stay soft and moveable.
The brush for this is on point. Its big so it really gets your lashes but because its a classic mascara brush design its not as 'scary' and is really comfortable to use.
I for sure would buy a full size of this if I could bring my self to £17.50 on it.
Hope you liked my quick little review
Love
Livv
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx