Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Saturday, 11 October 2014

Love it or Leave it: Miss Sport Fabulous Lash Mascara

I picked this up from Superdrug to use for the back to school session, and I thought with the price tag of £1.99 some of you might be tempted so I decided to share my view about it with you.
Pros
So many of this mascaras elements are amazing. The wand is a basic shape but the perfect size to coat all your lashes without being intimidating and seeming too big for your eye. It really does add some drama to your lashes, it gives them a very spider leggy effect when you do more than one coat but for a more natural look, like the one I got in my High School Make Up Look (linked here), a single light coat will make them look fluttery and natural. Staying power with this little guy is amazing, it really does last all day - even if you are like me and you pick at your mascara or touch your lashes a lot - and doesn't go flaky if you pick at it.
Cons
My biggest issue with this is that it makes my lashes really crunchy and its a nightmare to remove - even after you have taken off your make up it is still there. Im not sure how I feel about the formulation. It is pretty wet so it makes a bit of a mess when you apply it to your lower and inner lashes, but it isn't so wet that it takes a while to dry it actually drys pretty quickly.
Purely because of the crunchy finish it gives you lashes I would suggest you leave this on the shelves and spend a little more on something else.
Hope you enjoyed
Love
Livv
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx