Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Monday, 15 September 2014

September Glossybox 2014

With it being Fashion Week Glossybox has teamed up with Karen Millen to create this months box. I love the design of this box, the water color London skyline is just beautiful and the gray color scheme is both simple and pretty.
I was really excited to see products relating to upcoming beauty trends but found I was a touch disappointed at first but after going through the products a second time I am looking forward to tying most of them but some are a little scary to me.

Model Co
MORE BROWS Fibre Gel
I have really been trying to get into doing my brows and this seems like a perfect quick fix for your brows. As well as being a tinted brow gel it also contain fibres which will help fill out your brows if they are little on the thin side or you have some areas with less hair than others.
I am a little sceptical about just because it will either look amazing and give you perfect brows, or it will look really bad with the fibres making your brows look a mess.
Full Size: 3.5ml - £14.95
Sample SIze: 3.5ml - £14.95

L'Oreal Professionnel
Mythic Masque
Despite my initial disappointment to have gotten a hair product I realise that this might come in very handy in the winter time (or even the summer) when my hair is feeling a little on the dry side, or I just fancy a bit of a pamper and I want to give my hair a bit of a luxury treat.
The scent of this is awful, I was expecting a salon type smell but what I got was cheap soap smell. But thankfully I tend not to find my hair holds on to the scents of products so I should only have to put up with this for 3 minutes before I wash it out.
Full Size: 200ml - £15.50
Sample SIze: 75ml - £5.96

Skin Pep
Enzyme and Acid Peel
This multi use peel can be used on both your face and body and contains glycolic and lactic acid as well as a range of different fruit extracts to target dark spots and leave beautiful, bright, vibrant and exfoliated skin.
Frankly using an acid peel anywhere on my body scares me but I am really interested to see what all the hype surrounding them is so maybe on a brave day when I don't need to see anyone I will give this a go.
Full Size: 180ml - £89.99
Sample SIze: 3.5ml - £3.05

Dark Circle Eraser
Like I have said before I am pretty luck in that I don't suffer from dark circles but if I am to find I wake up one day with some this is the perfect side to have waiting in the wings, and I can put what I don't use in to a little pot for another day.
There is a load of really 'good for your skin' ingredients in this like vitamins E and C as well as cucumber and witch hazel - so it sounds like it will be super smoothing.
Full Size: 15ml - £44.99
Sample SIze: 2ml - £6.49

Nails inc
Westminister Bridge Matte Top Coat
Out of everything in the box this month this for sure is my favourite. I love to get nail polish in my boxes but sometimes the color that you get might not be totally right for you, with this product your not getting a color but a finish. I understand that not everyone likes the matte finish but love it and this will save me money on buying all the matte nail polish I want.
All you need to do to take your favourite nail polish from shiny to glossy it apply a coat of this over the top.
Full Size: 10ml - £12
Sample SIze: 10ml - £12

Vichy
Normaderm Night Detox
Apply this before bed to wake to find your skin looking purified, it is also meant to balance out sebrum production - whatever that means.
Not going to lie I probably wont use this purely because I don't understand what it does, and when I don't understand what a product does I'm not going to be likely to use it.
Full Size: 40ml - £15.50
Sample SIze: 3ml - £1.16

Normaderm Hydrating Care
Perfect for sensitive skin this lotion is to be applied in the morning and works to reduce the appearance of blemishes and give a radiant complexion.
I really can see myself using this. However not for a few months yet just because this doesn't say it is oil free and while my skin is still on the oily side I don't want to be using 'oily' products. But I am excited for when I can use it to see how well it works.
Full Size: 50ml - £12
Sample SIze: 3ml - £0.72

Over all not to bad a box and this will help me get out of my beauty product comfort zone and try what I think to be some scary products.
Box value £47.38


Hope you enjoyed
Love
Livv
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx