Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Back To School Barely There Makeup Look, Middle School

I remember back when I was in year 7 and 8 and I was starting to get into make up and wanted to start wear it school, the problem was my middle school much like a lot of others, and high schools from what I have been told, had a strict no make up rule. Just like many of the girls I found a few simple ways around these rules which leave you with the confidence of some make up but with nothing that the teachers will notice.
I am going to show you how to go from this....
... to this 
I know the difference is only subtle but that is the point, you want to look just like your bare natural face but with just a few touches to feel more confident :)

If you are just starting to wear make up make sure your parents are okay with it and while you are still so young keep it super simple and natural because trust me you don't need to be running around with a full face of make up at your age.

The products I'm using today might look super basic and like they are not going to do anything but this look is more about accentuating your natural beauty and allowing you to become more comfortable in your own skin.
This is going to be a very 'chatty' blog post as I will be showing you how I did/would do my middle school make up as well as explaining why I have done everything.

 When your still in middle school your skin is still in very good condition and the last thing you are going to want to do is spoil it with foundation, however if you find you do have a spot or two you want to put some tea tree oil them before you go to bed and within a few days they should clear up. If you are finding they are making you very self conscious you can take a small amount of cover stick, like this one from natural collection (in fair) and apply it to the spot making sure you really blend it out using a clean finger or a sponge.
If you find that you have some dark circles under your eyes just take a few dots of your concealer to cover them.
Waking up early for school often means your eyes are left looking tired. Other than making sure that you get enough sleep there are a few small things you can do to make you eyes look more open and awake.
Firstly take an eyelash curler, you can get these for as little as £1 from places like Primark and Savers, and curl your lashes. How I like to do it for best results is to curl the base of the lashes for 10 seconds, move to the middle for 10 seconds and then 10 seconds at the ends.
And to make sure that this curl holds through out the day at a couple coats of clear mascara, I am using the MUA Mascara in Shade 1.
 
Just try to to jab yourself in the eye with the mascara like it did
To counteract the redness in your eyes which is often the result of staying up too late, take some white or skin colored/nude eye liner, I'm using the Natural Collection Eye Lines in Pure White (reviewed here), in your water line this will really help to make yours eyes seem brighter and more awake while also making them seem wider.
 Honestly you will be surpised at the difference these steps make but it is still subtle and natural looking.
Before
After
Like I said before you don't want to be clogging your skin up with lots of different face products and because this is such a natural look it is probably best we skip out check products altogether. I know at my middle school unless it was raining or snowing you had to be outside at break and lunch time no matter how cold, on the beauty plus side this does help give your skin a healthy natural flush.
For your lips I would just recommend a clear lip balm, not only will this keep your lips really moisturised and soft a balm is not high metancence so you are free to apply it without a mirror during the day and as you are eating and drinking stuff its not going t make  mess on your face. I am using the Mint Fresh Baby Lips (reviewed here) because it kind of helps keep me mint fresh but also being in stick form means that I can apply it from the tube and no have to stick my fingers - which might not be clean - into it. I would recommend you keep your lip balm in your pencil case because then you always have it with you, and I don't know about you but when I am bored I like to apply lip balm so it is handy to have it in your pencil case.
I hope you enjoyed this look and it has helped you solve your middle school make up issues you might have.
Love
Livv
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx