Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Saturday, 9 August 2014

First Impressions: Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

I tend to stay away from pen style liquid eye liners but when I saw this as a free gift with Glamour magazine I decided to give it a go and see if I can see the appeal behind pen liquid liners.
Let's just kick things off by saying that this retails for £12, and because of this I was expecting more quality wise. 
I really do love the packaging because it is really simple but sleek looking and the lid is one of those that you have to firmly put on otherwise it will just fall off so there is no chance that you will half put it on without realising. As the name would suggest it is a skinny tube making it really easy to store.
After falling in love with the packaging I found the product itself to be a little bit of a let down. Although it is very black I found it felt dry, almost like a felt tip pen you would use for coloring, I like a little bit more of a liquidy formula, partly because it makes it easier to tell when the product is done with.
The packaging claims the product to be smudge proof, however this is only after it is fully dry and this takes a minute or two, after first applying it it's really easy to smudge. During the 'drying' time the liner is in a state of not quite dry but not freshly applied wet so it becomes tacky and this does feel a little weird.
Although Im not completely blown away by this I will use this when I have no other choice because the application is easy but I will not be rushing out to buy another if and when I finish this.

What do you guys think about this eyeliner?
Love
Livv
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx