Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Thursday, 15 May 2014

Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream

This is the product from the January Glossybox which really had people up in arms because it is such a small sample and the sort of thing that you are able to pick up for free in a department store, but you know I gave it a go, and loved it.
This is Japanese lotion which can be used on any area of your body, including your lips, which is severely dry. The reason that it is so hydrating is because of the high glycerin content and the range of vitamins it contains - B2, C and E.
I have heard that it is common for people to be allergic to glycerin so if your not sure if you are test a small amount of this lotion on your wrist to see if an reaction happens, if it doesn't you will be safe to use this.

Like I said I did love this and when I had (TMI alert) really dry skin on my ears this was amazing at sorting it out in a matter of days, after applying this morning and night for about 3 days my ears where back to normal.

Although it is a really thick lotion but it sinks in to the skin really quickly and easily, providing instant hydration. It honestly doesnt feel in any way greasy and I feel completely confiden with putting this over makeup if I find any really dry patches through out the day. But all good things come at a price this stuff smells horrible, however it only lasts while it is sinking in so Im sure it is something that I can learn to live with.

A full size costs £13.50 for a 33ml bottle and it can be brought from their website

Hope you enjoyed
Love
Livv
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx