Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Tuesday, 20 May 2014

TRESemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo

So this have been raved about by the beauty community and when it arrived in my April Glossybox I was overjoyed to see it.
I am always interested in trying new dry shampoos because having brown hair means that often dry shampoos can lead to white residue being left in my hair, so what I look for in a dry shampoo is grease coverage, easy to work into my hair with out leaving any trace and a touch of volume.This delivers on all three of those areas.
It says that it removes odour from the hair but when my hair needs a wash it doesn't develop odour so I cant tell you if this is true or not, however when first sprayed this has an amazing perfume scent to it but I dont find it lasts in my hair. Although it does work to your advantage when you want to use it in public because people wont be smelling it and wondering what (and why) someone has sprayed.
This is a clear dry shampoo so perfect for quick application because you dont have the worry of  missing a bit and being left with white patches in her hair, especially good for people like me with brown that's hard to blend the white powder in. It deals with grease easily and leaves your hair feeling clean with some added volume for that extra spring in your step.

You can find this in all supermarkets and drug stores for £4.99 for a 200ml bottle but if you shop around they often have offers going on.

Talk to you soon
Love
Livv
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really interesting, I may pick this up and give it a try! As my hair grows out I find it getting more oily and I have to wash my hair everyday!

    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good, and we all have those lazy days where washing our hair is the last thing on our list xxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx