Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Friday, 29 November 2013

Rimmel Scanaleyes Mascara

I have never had the best of luck with Rimmel mascaras in the past, I have always found that they have massive claims that they are going to do wonders for your lashes and they have never lived up to this.
So when I saw this advertised I was like 'here we go again, another mascara claiming to give me amazing volume without the clumps', so lets be honest I had no desire to try this.
UNTILL
One day in Superdrug I saw that they where having an offer of spending over £10 and getting this free, so I picked up a couple of things that I wanted to try and it gave me the opportunity to try this without buying it and feeling like a wasted my money if I didn't like it.
The packaging is super in your face bright orange with glitter but if you can get past this the product inside is actually really amazing.
The wand is shaped just like your classic mascara wand but a LOT BIGGER, which does make it hard to get those inner lashes without getting the mascara on you face, but it is really easy to wipe off once it has dried.
I found that it gave me a lot of volume as well as a bit of length so it was a balanced out look.
This stuff lasts a long time - Im talking daily use for a good few months - so if you are someone who finds they run out of mascara really fast you might want to give this a go
It doesn't flake of like some mascaras do and is easy to remove when you want to take it off. 

Hope you liked this quick little review
Love
Livv
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx