Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Sunday, 27 October 2013

Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara

So I have a slight negative Nancy review for you today. It is on Maybelline's newest mascara, 'The Rocket Volume Express' I have tried most of the mascaras from the volume express line in the past and have loved them all, but this is the one I have liked least.
This claims to give you 'massive volume in rocket time, clump free' - did it live up to this, in a word NO.
For me I found that I needed a couple of coats to give me the volume that I look for - which is a lot, but just one coat did give me a noticeable amount of volume addition, and a small amount of length. But if you work with it and build it up you can get a good fake lash look. And as far as the 'clump free' claim goes, I found clumping, and their where big clumps too - sometimes it made me look like I had one super fat eyelash and a few normal ones.
The two main problems that I found with this mascara is that I made my lashes feel crunchy and it was a total nightmare to take off, my lashes felt crunchy the next day, so when I put it back on it wasn't good., but I did like this for 'special occasions' just not for every day. The other thing that I didn't like was that I couldn't put it on my bottom lashes because it would transfer under my eyes and I would look like I went to school as a panda.
I did find that this didn't dry up fast which is a bonus for me because I didn't want to use this daily and saved it for weekends. Also as much as I try not to I am one of those people who have more mascaras than they should on the go at once.
It has my fav type of wand, a plastic one, and this one is off medium size, and I came in to no problems using this, other than getting those pesky baby lashes on the inner corners of the eyes. 

I don't think I will be buying this again because I didn't find that I got alone with it, but I know that a lot of people love it.

If you are interested in it, you can pick it up from Boots or Superdrug for £7.99.

I hope you enjoyed,
Lots of Love
Livv
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx