Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Saturday, 13 July 2013

July 2013 Glossybox - Seaside Splash

I have never been so excited to get a Glossybox before, but this one was so hyped up that I was super inpatient for it to get here. I stalked my emails waiting to be told that it had been dispatched, I was on their twitter everyday looking for information about the box. So if you follow them on twitter (linked here) you will know that the boxes where dispatched yesterday, and what did the wonderful courier man drooped my box off to me this morning, so much for 3-5 days shipping.
So this months box is called seaside splash, and is all about products that you will need to create a beach babe look, all of the products are meant to be perfect for a beach holiday. I love this box, it is so bright and fun and makes me just want to jet off on holiday.
I am going to saving some of these for when I go on holiday at the end of August because they are perfect sizes for travel.

Alterna Haircare
Bamboo Style Waves Tousled Texture Mist
Full Size 125 ml - £23.00
Sample Size 25ml - £4.70
This is a salt spry type product, it is meant to give you sexy, beachy waves to make you look like you have just come straight from the beach. It says to spray trough wet or dry hair and shape around fingers to get those beachy waves that are super hot for summer. I cant wait it and the sample is pretty go size so I can get a lot of use out of it. This contains organix bamboo and blue yucca root, so it is a sustainable products - no need to feel bad about using this then.

Essie
Sleek Stickers
05 a to zebra
Full Size 'One Set' - from £9.99
Sample Size 'one ste' - £9.99
It seems that I cant get away from nail products, in every glossybox I have got there has been a nail polish product. I have tied nail stickers like these in the past from 17 but they didnt even last a day on my nails, I have more hope for these because they are a well known nail polish bran and these stickers are quite expensive. Im not to keen on the design that I got, it is a brown base with a black zebra print, over the winter time I will use these but they are not very summery, and looking at the other designs that I could have got I seem to have got the worse, although you can never go wrong with a bit of animal print.

Sleek Makeup
Pout Paint
163 Peek-a-bloo
16 Milkshake
Full Size 8ml - £4.99
Sample Size 8ml - £4.99
I have wanted to try these for so long but I have never seem to be able to get my hands on them, Milkshake is a pretty pink coral shade and I cant wait to try this out, but I am a little bit more worried to try peek-a-bloo because it is an electric blue shade but I do think that mixed with the pink it might make a pretty purple shade. These will be perfect for a day on the beach or by the pool because they will last a long time after frying to a satin finish. These don't have to just be mixed with other pout paints apparently they can also be mixed with other lip products. Just remember that a little goes a long way so I am sure that these will last a long time. I'm super happy to have the chance to try these two different shades but I don't know if that is just a packaging error or if it was meant to happen, because the product card asks if you got the blue or silver, so does everyone have 2 or is it a happy accident.

Coola Organic 
Suncare Collection
Full Size 50ml - £29.99
Sample Size 7ml - £4.20
This is a mineral SPF for the face, I am in need of a face suncream for when I go on holiday but this one you have to wait half an hour before it will give you two hours of protection, I am wondering if I can be bothered with this, I mean dont judge but I lightly apply suncream for your body on my face and Im fine.

Anatomicals
Spray misty for me facial spritz
Full Size 100ml - £6
Samle Size 100ml - £6
Firstly this is not high end, and secondly it is not refreshing. Im not super excited for this, I tried it but it didn't make me feel refreshed, also the sent it not minty like it says, it has a herbal sent. I will use this but Im not in love.
Overall I am very happy with this box, some sample could be bigger but when I get four full size products I dont care, I dont know if I love this one or Junes one better, its close. I will be trying all of these products and I am very happy with the box, i was worth the wait and anticipation that I had for it - and trust me I was worried, Pixiwoo did a blog post about it and I was hoping that I didnt get everything that they got because they where not things that I would want after such a wait so I'm so happy that I didnt get the things I didnt want.

Like always I paid £10 plus £2.95 for this box
and it is worth £34.77
Totally worth it

I hope you enjoyed
Love
Livv
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I got mine this morning! Was really excited about the theme. I got two of the Sleek paint as well (pink and white). I'm not too keen about the sunscreen, which will only last like 3 applications!

    Olivia xxx
    Beauty from the Fjord
    Current giveaway: Beautecobox (beauty box)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about the size of the sunscreen, it doesn't even feel full to me, but oh well I will give it a go.
      xxxxxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx