Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Sunday, 9 June 2013

June Glossybox: Summer Looks

This is my third Glossybox, I finally caved and subscribed in April after watching videos and reading blog posts about these on a monthly basis. 
I had typed up a whole post on the April box but I got it in May so I didn't see a point in publishing it, and lets just face the fact that I couldn't be bothered to do a post for the second birthday box from May because I was stressed out with exams.
Without a shadow of a doubt this months box is my favourite of the 3 that I have got. All of the products that I got where full size which I am happy with, but I think that all but one are drug store, so not good on the whole high end luxury sample front. The thing I love most about this, aside from the full size products, is the fact that all of these products are ones which I will actually use because I want to not just because I have paid for them.

The first thing is what I think to be the only high end product.
Monu Hand and Nail Cream
Im always keep a hand cream in my bag but Im not the biggest hand cream girl in the world, but I do use it. Im pleased that this is full size because I wont lose it to the bottom of my bag and I can get a good feel for the product and how much I like it. This has a mint mixed with herbs sent and sinks in to the skin really fast and doesn't feel greasy. Over all I really enjoy this so far and will defo be using it.
Full Size 50ml= £10.50
Figs and Rouge Cherry Blossom Tinted Lip Balm
I love a good lip balm and this one has it all, cute packaging, great smell and feels amazing. This gives my lips a subtle pink tint and is easy to apply. This is one of those products that I would love to carry in my bag and pull and be like "thats right I have super cute lip balm."
Full Size 12.5ml=£5
GOSH Growth Mascara
This is one of those mascaras which clams to make your lashes grow and has visible results after 2 weeks, I havent tried this yet and am waiting to use up the mascaras I have on the go at the moment but when I use it I will keep you guys updated.
Full Size 10ml=£8.49
Organic Surge Volume Boost Conditioner
This smells so good, when I opened my box I was hit but an amazing minty lime sent, I was like oh great something has leaked, but it hadn't this just has a great sent. I have yet to try this because I am more than happy with my current conditioner but this is waiting for when I need a new one.
Full Size 200ml=£5

In all of my glossybox's I have got a nail polish which I love because I am a nail polish lover.
ME ME ME nail polish 57 Elegant
This is a green and gold with shimmer but it seems a bit separated in places, but Im sure its going to be fine.
Once again I haven't used this because I got the box yesterday and couldn't paint my nails because I had work.

My total box value was £38.99 which is pretty good for a box that cost about £13 with p&p
I hope you enjoyed
Love
Livv
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx