Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Saturday, 6 April 2013

Bold, Bright and Beautiful Lips


One of the hottest trends for spring and summer is bold lips, for me it has to be a bright pink so I have gathered my collection of bright pinks to show you all.
I am only going to do short reviews but at a later date will be doing full reviews on some of these.


LEFT TO RIGHT
1) Bourjois Lovely Brille lipstick (04 rose croisette)- I think these retail for around £6-£8 but can be found on fragrance direct for £1.99. This is perfect for those a little worred about wearing a bright pink because it is very glossy and is very buildable. I will say this doesnt have the best staying power but the mirror in the lid makes it sutible for on the go application.

2) 17 Supreme shine lipstick (if you please)- this costs £4.99 but advantage card holders can sometimes get this 1/2 price (like I did) this has great staying power and doesnt really need a gloss over it but I did find that it was a little drying.
3) NYC expert last lip color (405 blue rose)- I think this is a stunning color and at £1.99 I had to try it, more on the purple side of life it still has pinkness to it, I can really say much else because I have yet to wear this one, but I will keep you posted.
4) MUA lipstick (shade 3)- at £1 this is an almost prefect match to the next lipstick I have to show (this one didnt show true to color in the photo) . For £1 this is perfect, lasts a long time, is creamy and is an amazing color. I also have introduced it to my Grandma and know she loves it.
5) MAC aplified lipstick (girl about town)- this is my baby, I only use this on special occasions becsuse it is pricey (£14). Thankfuly it does last so long on the lips and you only need a small amount, it is also very creamy so it isnt drying.  My grandma got me this for christmas and now I want more.
I hope you are all reading to rock a pink pout, all you need is a nude lipliner to ready your lips and keep that color in place and your good to go.

8 comments:

  1. Hey I really like your blog! :) That's why I followed you :P Anyways I would love it if you checked out my blog http://teenreviewsbeautifulmakings.blogspot.com

    It would make my day if you followed me too!

    thanks,

    B in B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I nominated you for a Liebster Award see my blog for more details http://teenreviewsbeautifulmakings.blogspot.com

    B in B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination, but I am a little confused about what the Liebster Blog Award is and after a lot of Googleing I still don't know what it is. I am going to do my post about it later but would love to know a little more about it, once again thank you so much xxxx

      Delete
    2. Yeah I know I don't really get what it is still! lol!

      Just to let you know I have made my brand new blog....

      http://theteendramaqueenbeautifulmakings.blogspot.com

      Please follow me! <3

      B in B x

      Delete
  3. Hello Livv,
    What a great pink collection ;)
    The third one seems to be a beautiful color !
    I don't wear so often lipsticks, I prefer to apply some gloss or just a little bit of lipbalm ;)
    Bisous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't worn it yet but it does look lovely, I am really in to bold lips right now but go through phases of liking a nude lip, or even just a hint of gloss. Although saying that I am a huge lip gloss junkie xxxx

      Delete
  4. hey liv,
    can i have your mac lipstick please?
    nice post.
    Love Emz x

    'which ndscapf'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sorry but its my baby xxxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx