Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Monday, 6 August 2012

TAG:Whats Your Makeup Style?

I saw this TAG on CamiGMakeup4U2C's Blog and wanted to do it too, she is the only person I have seen do it but I TAG you all to have a go.

1. EEK! You’ve got five minutes to do your makeup for a date. What’s your minimum?


Foundation, Powder, Contour/Highlight, Eyeshadow, Mascara, Blush, Tinted Lip Balm. It seems a lot but I think if I was in a rush and I wanted to impress someone I could do it....Maybe.

2. Pick a trend—crazy cat eyeliner, super hot pink blush, or feathered false lashes?

Super hot pink blush, it is perfect to make you look more tanned. It is the only one of these that can be worn day and night with out looking over the top.

3. If you had to either give up all makeup for two months or give up your skincare for a week, which would you pick?
I would have to give up my skin care, I always forget about it (I know tut tut) and two off no makeup it way to long. 
4. What beauty products are always in your purse?
Mascara, Lips Gloss and Balms, Eye Shadow and Liner, Blush and some brush's/mirror. It's not often that I need all that but if I do want to touch up these parts of my makeup then I can. If I only have a small bag I only take that days lip stick and gloss (and a mirror)
5. Are there any beauty products that you keep coming back to throughout the years?
Natural Collection Pressed Powder (in warm) it is my go to pressed because it is cheep, a really good color, soft and not cakey. I also keep going back to the lush honey I washed the kids soap (it smells like honey and toffee) and the sleek pallet in original. 
6. Smoky eyes or red lips?
Smoky eyes are my go to look for a party or dinner and I like to team the with bright pink lips if I'm feeling crazy. 
7. Lipstick or lipgloss?
I am a total Lipgloss girl, I always have been and always will be. A lipstick on it's own can be a bit drying or look a little off it is has no shine, but you can get some really pigmented gloss's that don't need a Lipstick under it. I could always use a lipliner under my gloss.
8. Are there any products that you never expected to like but ended up loving?
My MUA makeup and No7 Blush in coral flush. 
Talk to you soon
Lots of Love
Livv
xxx

2 comments:

  1. So funny ! You've more things in your "beauty bag" than me, and I though that I had too much ;-)
    I've got a lipstick or gloss, a mini mascara, a mirror, un small perfume (can be very usefull in the metro, hum ;-) a lipbalm, and sometimes a nail lacquer.
    I'm definitively a smoky eyes girl. I try to do other kind of make up with more colors, but finally, I almost come back to smoky ;-)
    Bisous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i never use the stuff in my bag, only that days lip combo so i don't know why I have it all. xxxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx