Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Lets Cook: Oaty Fudge Treats

Ok so this didn't involve actual cooking with an oven, because Mr Oven died the other day :( but the hob is needed.
I wanted to do some 'baking' tonight because Torii is upset (I'm not sure she wants me to go in to all the details if you know what I mean.) so I wanted to make something that I can bring in to school tomorrow (I always want to put 2 m's and 1 r in that) that will put a little smile on her pretty face.
These did go down very well when I took them in to school the next day
don't they look nice?
They are super quick and easy to make.
Ingredients
Milk- 150ml (1/4 pint)
Brown Sugar- 450g (1LB)
Butter- 15g (1/2oz)
Salt- Pinch
Vanilla Essence- 1/2 tea spoon
Crunchy Peanut Butter- 175g (6oz)
Sorry about that Torii
Porridge Oats- 220g (8oz)
Glace Cherries- 100g (4oz)
White Chocolate Buttons- 70g
We didn't have enough brown sugar so I mixed in some White
1- Put the Milk, Butter, Salt, vanilla essence and sugar in to a pan.
2-Bring to the boil stirring- this bit is a bit tedious.
3-Boil for 2 mins stirring until the sugar has melted

4-remove from the heat and mix in the peanut butter, stir until it has melted.
5-Add the porridge oats and mix in.
6- cut the glace cherries in to 1/4 and mix in
7- place the mixture in to cupcake cases and put the chocolate buttons on top.
8-leave to set.
"Can I have some?"
Told you it was simple.
These look so good I left a not so my brothers dont eat them.
"I can't read, so can I have one?"
Hope you enjoyed
Talk to you soon
Livv
xx

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your lovely sharing..

    our websites are 徵信社. and 台南室內設計.

    welcome to see us..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx