Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Winter Nail Polish Picks

I have selected my fav nail colors for the winter time.
I love lots of glitter and dark colors to match the time of year and decorations.
All of the colors come out true to Color xx
Left to right
Rimmle London, I love lasting finish- 500 Disco Ball
N.Y.C, Long wearing nail enamel- 105A Starry Silver Glitter
Natural Collection- Cosmic Crush
Miss Sporty, Clubbing Colors- 314
Me Me Me, Metallic Ultra Gloss Nail Polish- 6 Platinum
Cosmetics Natural- Gold Tinsel
Mavala- 210 Red Diamond
Revlon- Red Glitter
Left to right
Barry M, Nail Paint- SHOUT special addition
Barry M, Nail Paint- 292 Navy
Barry M, Nail Paint- 273 Raspberry
Barry M, Nail Paint- 316 Nail Effects (white)
La Femme Beauty- 82 Fairy Dust
La Femme Beauty- Black
17, Fast Finish- Knockout red
17, Fast Finish- Moonstruck
MUA- Shade 1
MUA- Shade 3
They are my Winter Nail Polish Picks
I hope you enjoyed,
Love Livv
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S I am not being payed to promote these in anyway, they are all purchased by me or where gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx