Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Sunday, 11 December 2011

Pretty Bow Peep Review

I first found this site when looking in the description tag of a youtube video and I saw it's link.
My friend Emilie had asked for an owl necklace for christmas and they had one for £5.
I liked the website because all of the stuff is hand made and really affordable.
 I also liked that P&P was only £1.50 which makes it perfect for buying Christmas gifts.
I got my package today and it was supar cutie, I will say that it took 6 days to arrive and I was worried that it would not be hear in time to give my other friend her gift before she went on holiday.
I would say that 90% of the stuff is priced at around £5-£6.
i was so impressed with how it had been packaged that I took a photo of each 'step' of unwrapping.

so I am a super sucker for packaging so when it came in a pink envelope with a Christmas stamp, red bubble wrap and a pink and white stripy bag i was in heaven.
She hand writes the address labels. 
you get a card with all of her details. 
 she puts the stuff in little draw string bag with some little star sprinkles.
The dear bracelet with for chains on each side.
made of tarnished gold.
£4.99
Emilies owl necklace
it has a long chain and is made of a tarnished silver.
£5
 I love, love, love this site.
super cutie.
super affordable.
perfect for gifts

I would give this site a 9.5/10 (the shipping lets it down a bit)

Love
Livv xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx