Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Thursday, 22 December 2011

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree

3 Day to go Christmas,
I thought I would show you people's my Christmas tree's.

sorry the photos are mixed up i did have them in order but they uploaded funny :(
my brother and I both have a Santa with our names
Owwwww look a tree present,
for who
for me 
My pink tree in my bed room
with lots of presents around it
everyone needs a reindeer at the top of there tree

our tree in the living room
its fake
so therefore it must look fake 
that's my mums view
me, as a Swedish girl
Most random decoration ever
a pink bird
at Christmas
why
because i liked it
our tree in the porch 
hope you enjoyed 
Love 
Livv xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx