Well Hello There

Thanks For Stopping By
XXXX

Friday, 19 August 2011

2true check 'n' lip tints

The check 'n' lip tints have been sat in my makeup collection for a while now and i have never really used them and felt, 'you know what I really like these'.
Now i have been using them a lot I can see that they are really good value for money and a simple quick step in my makeup routine.
At £1.99 they will not break the bank..
Left- rose tinted stain for cheeks and lips
Right- blush pink tinted stain for lips and cheeks
The bottles they come in are like nail polishes, so when you dot the brush on to your cheeks and rub it in, little dots are left because they dry quite fast.
I like to paint a bit on to my finger and them blend it in to my cheek this also makes building up the color a lot easier (found this out thanks to Charlotte, blog http://cosmetics-charlotte.blogspot.com/ ) .
Because they are liquids they last really well if 'buffed' in.
When used on the lips the pink is a bit streaky and looks a tad strange but the red gives a soft tint that looks
really nice.
I wore the red one as a blush when i went on a school trip to Thorpe park and it lasted well on the water rides.
my only problem is on the bottle of the red one the writing has started to rub off, so it does not look as nice as it did.

Over all I think they are really nice products thank are cheep and cheerful,
I would give them 9/10

hope you enjoyed
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day xxx